State Hospital Spire, Building 50, Traverse City Asylum.
3 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches, built in 1885, and run by Dr. James Munson, also affiliated with Munson Medical Center that is next to the State Hospital. Now renovated into beautiful spaces keeping the historical charm. This is the marker that is on the corner of twelfth and Division. A notch on the back for hanging.